Zyan 2.4 NuGet package
Zyan is a framework that simplifies development of distributed applications.
With Zyan you can publish every .NET class for remote access over the network.
Zyan is highly customizable and provides you with tools to build modular and plugable distributed applications.
- Traffic compression is implemented for all supported protocols (#785)
- Distributed events improvements:
- Single-call and singleton component events now have the same semantic (#1512)
- Server-side events are now raised asynchronously (#1348)
- Legacy blocking mode can be enabled using ZyanComponentHost.LegacyBlockingEvents property
- Added interception support for event subscriptions and unsubscriptions (#1574)
- ZyanConnection improvements:
- Added ZyanConnection.Reconnected event (related forum thread)
- Added automatic client protocol selection based on connection URL (#1806)
- Duplex tcp channel improvements:
- Added support for the bindTo setting (#1800)
- Added the ConnectDuringCreation parameter to enable lazy-initialized connections (#1807)
- Added NullChannel for unit testing/profiling (related forum thread)
- Improved compatibility with Mono framework
- Improved localization, translated more XML comments into English
- Bugs fixed:
We'd like to express our gratitude to the following people who have helped to improve this release of Zyan: