Zyan 2.5 NuGet Package, Xamarin.Android Component
Zyan is an easy to use distributed application framework for .NET, Mono and Android.
With Zyan you can publish any .NET class for remote access over network.
Please upvote Zyan project advertisement at meta.stackoverflow.com
- Android platform support via Mono for Android (#1828)
- Tested with Mono for Android v4.7.9, should work on stable v4.6.x
- The following restrictions apply to Android version of the library:
- Only duplex TCP channel is supported
- MEF integration is not available
- Requires at least Indie edition of Mono for Android (the cheapest one)
- Please note that Android version of the library is still in beta stage
- Thread-agile server processing support (#1894)
- Custom adjustable thread pool for server-side events (#1812)
- New sample projects: Android application, WhisperChat
- New server-side events of ZyanComponentHost:
- SubscriptionAdded — when a client subscribes to an event (+=)
- SubscriptionRemoved — when a client unsubscribes from an event (-=)
- SubscriptionCanceled — when a server cancels the subscription due to an exception.
- Added FormatUrl method to all client protocols to simplify URL construction
- Bugs fixed:
We'd like to express our gratitude to the following people who have helped to improve this release of Zyan: