Aug 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Edited Nov 24, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Zyan project is constantly evolving, but it could do much better if we had more resources.
We would be glad to accept any help from experienced .NET developers.
If you have used Zyan in your own projects, we encourage you to join Zyan.
We always need help in the following areas:
- Fixing bugs (see the issue tracker)
- Implementing new features
- Porting to other platforms (namely, WP8 and Xamarin.iOS)
- Localizing Zyan resources
- Translating documentation wiki
- Translating the website
However, there is a requirement: the applicant should send a small contribution for evaluation.
To join the project as an editor, pick one of the following:
LanguageResource.resx from Zyan repository and translate it to your language
- Translate wiki Home page (project overview) to your language
- If Home page is already translated to your language, feel free to pick any other wiki page
To join the project as a developer, choose one of the following:
- Pick any issue from our issue tracker, fix/implement it and send us a patch
- Suggest your own feature and implement it
- Create small sample project based on Zyan (but not chat, please).
- Write a CodeProject article or a blog post about Zyan and send us a link.